Sunday, September 18, 2011

Note Pad Holder


My mom (and great stamping buddy) told me I was past due to post so here we are with two posts. Isn't this Note Pad Holder adorable? Deb Miller gave us the pattern at The Angel Company convention this past June. Shirley had one made when we did a stamp marathon last month and I made this one at her house. I made one with my mom, my niece Amanda, and good friend Pat a couple weeks ago when we got together to stamp. I have supplies together to make it again with some friends tomorrow! See the next post for another version. Shirley good thing you posted today - my mom let me know you were behind too! Pat, I'm sorry your link disappeared from my list, good thing my mom pointed it out, she really likes your blog! My blog links have been playing hide and seek, I'm not sure why. Take care all.

No comments: