Friday, July 19, 2013

Cardmaking Day

 
Had a stamping day with 4 friends and we each
brought a project to share.  I had two projects 
as it was at my house and kept them CAS but
 used techniques I had not tried before. This is the first one.
The background was done with painters tape pressed
 into different  ink pads, does not get  much easier than that!
 The stamp set is: just because, from Amuse.
Was a great day, lots of fun and inspiration! 
I will be posting the other projects so be sure to
check back!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun and productive day. We came home with some really
nice cards. Enjoyed the comraderie and good food. Mom

Laura said...

I love this! Simple and pretty!

Glittered Paws said...

What a fun day - loved all the projects we did from CAS - to a bit more challenging - and then there is the one where "someone" forgot to put all the pieces in the bag :(, but it all worked. I will be trying this technique again - makes a very nice card. Good company, good food, fun projects and I didn't have to drive home by myself!!

Patti J said...

Ha ha....Shirley may have forgotten to put something in the bag, but at least she had bags!!! Had a wonderful time, Donna! Thanks for having us!